Teaching Internship Program 2022Back
Paid Teaching Internship Programme (mathematics, computing or physics)
At GLF Schools we believe that the best place for trainee teachers to learn how to become excellent classroom practitioners is in a school, so we are opening our classroom doors and offering undergraduates the opportunity to experience a three week PAID internship (£300 per week, totalling £900 for the completed programme).
By joining us for this 3 week paid placement, GLF Schools affords you the opportunity to gain:
- A deeper understanding of life in school
- To learn from expert colleagues through a programme of learning, support and observations
- To co-plan and deliver lessons or parts of lessons
- To work one to one with a mentor who is an excellent classroom practitioner in their specialism
- To network with qualified subject specialists and other colleagues
- To develop skills to add to your CV
- To work with the School-Based Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) Team who will support your school placement and subsequent applications to train to teach
Do I meet the criteria?
- Are you currently a university undergraduate?
- Are you interested in teaching mathematics, computing or physics?
- Would you like the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of teaching and learning whilst earning £300 a week?
- Complete our application form by the 28 February 2022 by clicking on the link HERE and/or contact the GLF SCITT Team via email@example.com for further information or visit our website HERE
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview before the 31 March 2022
- Following a successful interview, candidates will be asked to complete a Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) check. This is a safeguarding requirement as you will be working in schools and with children
- The programme will begin in June 2022