Our Values, Aims and Purpose
Our Values - 'ACE'
- Ambition – Develop an outstanding educational community that supports teachers and associate staff to provide high quality learning experiences for all our children
- Collaboration – Bring together educational partners to ensure all pupils thrive and succeed
- Excellence – Share expertise, skills and passion to create an excellent support network, promoting high quality outcomes for staff and children
- Bring together a wide range of educational partners to provide high quality professional development and support for all staff
- Create a community of outstanding practitioners and a focal point for driving success
- Coordinate and deliver high quality Initial Teacher Training
- Develop an effective model for peer to peer support
- Engage in research informed practice to inform and enhance learning
- Support the development of a self-improving network through collaboration and support
Develop a network to spread excellent practice. Support schools and trusts to invest in and develop their workforce, creating and retaining the very best teachers and associate staff to ensure long term positive outcomes for children.